Monday, July 25, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Contest / Water


After our family vacation at the beach my husband and I were looking through the hundreds of pictures that  I took of our adventures.  We both agreed that this one of our five year old Parker was our favorite.  I love the waves rolling in in the background, the water splashing all around him and joy and innocence on his face as he savours the moment.  I was so excited when I heard that the theme this week for the I Heart Faces photo contest is Water.  I just had to enter this picture.  What do you think?  You can click on their button below or follow this link here to check it out or if you have a photo you'd like to enter too.  I love that their featured picture was taken at the Fort Worth Water Gardens.  Love me some Texas!

2 comments:

Dana Suggs said...

Simply wonderful! I loved the stopped motion of the boy and the water! Oh I can't wait to go on vacation..... :D

Casey said...

what a beautiful shot! :) Love the water and the excitement as he runs thru the water! Thanks for visiting my site at crazy daisy.