Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday Girl

Around our house birthdays mean more then just cake, ice cream and presents.  They also mean pictures!!!  I always take my kids out and do a photo shoot with them around their birthdays.  I enjoy the one on one time with my kiddos and the pictures are a treasure that we love to look back at and remember just how they looked at that age.  Well, Mrs. Abby just turned ten recently.  I did do a mini-photo shoot with her over the summer but this girl is always game for pictures.  Of course I take advantage of that!  She decided that she wanted to go with more of an older girl look with this shoot.  We lucked out and found a parked train car that made for a fun addition to the pictures.  I sure do love you and and am so proud of the sweet and beautiful girl that you are growing up to be!













No comments: