Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mary

This beautiful woman is about to have baby #6.  Yay for six kids!  She has four sweet boys one beautiful girl and another girl on the way.  I've known Mary for a couple of years now and she is one of the most loving and nurturing  mothers I've ever known (not to mention totally gorgeous!).  They are so excited to finish up their family with their "Cherry On Top Baby", as Mary calls her.  I was thrilled when she asked me to do her maternity pictures.  This will photo shoot is one that I will remember for a long time.  First of all, it was raining off and on the whole time.  Can you even tell?  I could not get in front of a camera after being in and out of the rain like that.  Mary totally pulled it off and looks fabulous!  We had so much fun!  The other reason this was such a memorable is because of "Baby David", as he is known around our house.  David is about a year and a half old now and is a miracle baby.  David was born with half a heart as well as a handful of other health problems.  He has had several open heart surgeries and they have almost lost him more then once.  He is a fighter though and continues to amaze everyone with his growth and progress.  He has such a strong special spirit.  It was a very neat experience to spend so much time with him.  I was so touched as I watched Mary interact with him.  I almost felt like an intruder as I snapped pictures of the two of them singing and laughing and snuggling together.  There is such a special and sacred bond between the two of them.  David is going in for surgery tomorrow (it's not for his heart, but it's always very risky when he has to be put under).  Mary wanted to make sure we got some pictures of him snuggled up with her his baby sister.  Mary is such an amazing mother to these special little spirits that she's been given.  I can't wait to meet the newest addition!



















1 comment:

GAFlyGirl said...

Love Love LOVE these photo's!!!