Friday, August 26, 2011

Joslynn

Remember this little cutie?


I took her pictures when she was four weeks old and she's been doing some growing!  I was so excited when her mom asked me to take her four month pictures.  She was so sweet and pleasant.  We didn't even get a single picture like this.  I love a good crying picture!


There were so many adorable pictures of this little princess!  Before I share them, I have to tell you about the ring that you'll see her holding in the first picture.  Her mom wanted to get a second wedding band.  She found a beautiful one that she really likes that has Joslynn's birth stone, emeralds.  Her husband bought her that one and she will wear it for now but someday she'll pass it on to Joslynn.  Isn't that so sweet?!  We got a picture of Joslynn holding it in her tiny little hands.  It's hard to imagine that someday it will fit on her finger.  Okay, now you can see the pictures of 4 month old Little Miss Joslynn!












No comments: